• 2009-03-11

    Down by the salley - []

    Down by the salley

     

    莎莉花园深处

     

    by William Butler Yeats

     

    威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

     

    Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;  

     

    在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。  

     

    She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.  

     

    她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。  

     

    She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;  

     

    她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。  

     

    But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.  

     

    但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。  

     

    In a field by the river my love and I did stand,  

     

    在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。  

     

    And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.  

     

    她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。  

     

    She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;  

     

    她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长。  

     

    But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.  

     

    但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。

     


    历史上的今天:


    随机文章:

    叶慈的诗 2008-06-20
    2008-11-29 2008-11-29

    收藏到:Del.icio.us